|Battery grade||First grade||Second grade|
|Zinc Chloride (as ZnCl2), %≥||98.0||98.0||96|
|Hydrochloric soda (as ZnO), %≤||1.8-2.2||2.2||2.2|
|Sulphates (as SO4), %≤||0.01||0.01||0.05|
|Barium (as Ba), %≤||0.1||0.1||0.2|
|Ferrous (as Fe), %≤||0.0005||0.001||0.002|
|Heavy Metal (as Pb), %≤||0.0005||0.001||0.002|
|Zinc corrosion test||Pass||–||–|
Zinc Chloride ZnCl2 CAS 7646-85-7
– Used as electrolyte substance of batteries.
– Zinc Galvanizing.
– Medicine intermediates, Pesticide intermediates.
– Coal washing.
– Dehydration or condensing agent in organic compound industry.
– Activator of cation exchange resin.
– Impregnant in producing PAN Polyacrylonitrile;Intermedium dyeing agent,silk luster agent,and sizing sgent in textile industry.
– Be used to produce active dyestuff and cation dyestuff.
Woven outer packaging with 2 pieces of inner plastic bags(25KGS/50KGS)
50KGS pasteboard bucket;
50KGS iron drum etc.
4-Tert-Octylphenol (POP) CAS 140-66-9Chemicals